General Construction Carpenter
Reliance is a custom home builder and renovator with years of experience in the construction industry. We are focused on quality craftsmanship and looking for qualified candidates.
• Must be physically fit to perform manual labor in all types of environments and conditions, including heavy lifting (in excess of 50 lbs.).
• Ability to comprehend and follow specific instructions
• Current and valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Two years of experience preferred but not required.
• Working cooperatively with other team member to accomplish tasks.
• Maintaining tools, cords and equipment.
• Maintaining the work area(s) in a clean and orderly manner on a continuous basis.
• Consistently reporting for work on time and in approve attire.
• Assist in creating lists of materials, supplies, specialty tools and equipment (proactively) that are needed to perform the work.
• Inform the Project Foreman of any material, supply or other shortages on the job in a timely manner.
Apply in person at 201 S. Main Street, Nappanee, IN between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Or fill out contact form below to request an application.
40+ hours per week. Pay is dependent on knowledge and experience.
201 S. Main Street • Nappanee, IN • 574-773-4308